APIs & Integrations

hridayesh
Participant

Ecommerce Bridge Store Delete

SOLVE

Hi There,

I have created an ecommerce store by using API https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/methods/ecomm-bridge/v2/create-or-update-store
Now I want to delete that store, but not able to find any API for that.

Could you please help me with this

Thanks!

CC: @Derek_Gervais 

2 Accepted solutions
Willson
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @hridayesh 

To delete a store, you can simply disconnect the store from ecomm settings in the portal where the store is located.

The only deletion method we have is for the eCommerce settings, this does not allow for a single store deletion and so the above process is recommended. You can find this in the documentation here: https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/methods/ecommerce/v2/delete-ecommerce-settings

I hope this helps!

Product Manager @ HubSpot

View solution in original post

Willson
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

To confirm here, this is no longer the process. 

The current process for Ecommerce Store related deletion is as follows:

1. If you have a Shopify store you can delete the store from the 'ecommerce settings' in app under the manage stores CTA.
2. If you uninstall the ecommerce app (developer app) from an account it delete/remove all stores.
3. If you need to delete individual stores but retain an ecommerce app associated with out stores you will need to contact Support.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
mbouzidi
Participant

SOLVE

Hi,

I also check how to delete a store (that I accidentally created threw the API) but it seems that it's still impossible. Hope that the API v3 will allow that.

0 Upvotes
Willson
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @hridayesh 

To delete a store, you can simply disconnect the store from ecomm settings in the portal where the store is located.

The only deletion method we have is for the eCommerce settings, this does not allow for a single store deletion and so the above process is recommended. You can find this in the documentation here: https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/methods/ecommerce/v2/delete-ecommerce-settings

I hope this helps!

Willson
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

To confirm here, this is no longer the process. 

The current process for Ecommerce Store related deletion is as follows:

1. If you have a Shopify store you can delete the store from the 'ecommerce settings' in app under the manage stores CTA.
2. If you uninstall the ecommerce app (developer app) from an account it delete/remove all stores.
3. If you need to delete individual stores but retain an ecommerce app associated with out stores you will need to contact Support.

0 Upvotes
hridayesh
Participant

SOLVE

Thank you @Willson 

0 Upvotes