APIs & Integrations

ralphioooo
Contributor | Diamond Partner

Ecommerce API bridge not calculating total from line items

For some reason the revenue calculation is not working when I add line items via the Ecommerce bridge. Is there a way to make this calculate? 

I have the default set to TCV under settings but on the ecommerce pipeline it is still set as manaul. When I change to a normal pipeline it's calculating using TCV.

Deal_Line_Item_Editor.png

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
Willson
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hey @ralphioooo ,

Following up here on this point, this is working as expected. Auto setting the deal amount is a feature of our line item App and does not occur with direct changes via the API, in this case, via the Ecomm Bridge.

In this particular case, our team weighed the negative/pain effects caused by this feature and decided that it would not be introduced so that the Ecomm Bridge will update this value based off of this setting.

We still calculate the various mrr, arr, etc... on the deal, in this scenario API users can manually make an API call to set the deal amount from any of the deal calculated values.

Product Manager @ HubSpot
0 Upvotes
dennisedson
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Hello @ralphioooo 

Did this suddenly stop working or is has it always not worked?

What does your code look like?

@himanshurauthan do you have any suggestions?

0 Upvotes
ralphioooo

0 Upvotes
Willson
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hey @ralphioooo@dennisedson,

I've just done some testing and cannot get the TCV aspect to work as we'd expect. I'm doing some more digging and will update here once we know more. 

@ralphioooo I believe your Account Manager has been in-touch regarding this issue internally and so we'll handle this internally before we post a solution here. 

If you have any findings in the meantime, please do not hesitate to document in this thread for future reference. 

Product Manager @ HubSpot