APIs & Integrations

crymson
Miembro

Dynamically changing the conversation that is loaded in the chat widget.

resolver

Was wondering if it's possible to change the conversation that is loaded into the chat widget programmatically. My use case is that my website supports multiple languages, English and Bengali, the latter of which is not supported by HubSpot at the moment. So I decided to make one chat flow in English and another in Bengali. When my website detects that the language is in Bengali, I want to be able to change the chat flow that the chat widget loads to the predefined Bengali chat flow I made.

Please do let me know if this is possible or if there is a better solution to this. Any help would be appreciated. 

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
WendyGoh
Solución
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

resolver

Hi @crymson,

Currently, it is not possible to set which chatflows to load programmatically based on the website language. 

That said, in your HubSpot portal under the chat widget settings > on the When tab  > You can set the specify website URL that you'd like your chat widget to appear on. In this case, if your website url consists of i.e. /en /bn, you can use it to set it as the display rule of the chat widget i.e. Website url contains /en.

Learn more here: Create chatflows (Under section: 3. When - decide when the chatflow with a bot should appear on a page).

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

2 Respuestas 2
jmartinezbajo
Miembro

resolver

Hi @crymson! I have same problem with my webApp. Did you find a solution that doesn't involve to have teh lang parameter in teh URL, such as /en / bl etc?

I don't have that param in my URL, so I was wondering if you managed to find a better solution.

Thanks in advance!!!!

Javier.

0 Me gusta
WendyGoh
Solución
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

resolver

Hi @crymson,

Currently, it is not possible to set which chatflows to load programmatically based on the website language. 

That said, in your HubSpot portal under the chat widget settings > on the When tab  > You can set the specify website URL that you'd like your chat widget to appear on. In this case, if your website url consists of i.e. /en /bn, you can use it to set it as the display rule of the chat widget i.e. Website url contains /en.

Learn more here: Create chatflows (Under section: 3. When - decide when the chatflow with a bot should appear on a page).