APIs & Integrations

briansaksa

Donation history

SOLVE

Hello - my nonprofit is on a very old CRM called ekyros and we would like to get all donor data including their donation histories (each individual transaction with all of the available data of those transaction) moved over into HubSpot. We are wondering whether this is possible to be done. I was told about the possibility of using Import2, but in looking at this implementation service, I'm not sure whether they can accommodate this use case.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Jonas_De_Mets
Solution
Top Contributor

Donation history

SOLVE

Hi @briansaksa,
Ekyros doesn't seem to be listed among the supported apps by Import2. I would suggest double-checking with their support team to confirm. Additionally, it's worth noting that you can also import CSVs of contacts/companies (as donors) and deals (as their donations) directly into HubSpot.

Hope this helps!

Jonas De Mets
RevOps & Co-Founder @ Koalify

Connect via LinkedIn

Did my reply help answer your question? Please mark it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
RHardman

Donation history

SOLVE

Looking at the exact same thing for the exact same integration. 

0 Upvotes
Jonas_De_Mets
Solution
Top Contributor

Donation history

SOLVE

Hi @briansaksa,
Ekyros doesn't seem to be listed among the supported apps by Import2. I would suggest double-checking with their support team to confirm. Additionally, it's worth noting that you can also import CSVs of contacts/companies (as donors) and deals (as their donations) directly into HubSpot.

Hope this helps!

Jonas De Mets
RevOps & Co-Founder @ Koalify

Connect via LinkedIn

Did my reply help answer your question? Please mark it as a solution.

0 Upvotes