APIs & Integrations

PerrySmithMoss

Displaying more than 100 objects, when using the crm/v3/objects/tickets POST endpoint

What is the best approach for displaying more than 100 objects, when using the crm/v3/objects/tickets POST endpoint? My initial thought would be to paginate the results, displayig 100 records on each page. However, I am unsure of how exactly to access the sequential pages?

Any help / better ideas would be greatly appriciated.

Thanks. 

0 Upvotes
8 Replies 8
PerrySmithMoss

Displaying more than 100 objects, when using the crm/v3/objects/tickets POST endpoint

Hi @dennisedson

Do you have any examples of doing this with a programming language? When I make the request for the second time it just showcases the same results as the first request. Not sure whether I am doing the second request wrong or there is a bug? 

Thank you for the link, I will look further into the SDK if I can not get this working. 

Many thanks,

Perry.

0 Upvotes
PerrySmithMoss

@quentin_lamamy can you link me the sdk documentation please? 

Out of interest, how do I get the next page of results using the crm/v3/objects/search POST API endpoint? 

0 Upvotes
dennisedson
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Hey @PerrySmithMoss 

If you go to the API Docs for search, and scroll down to paging you should find information on this as well as an example reuqest body.  Here is the text:

To access the next page of results, you must pass the after parameter provided in the paging.next.after property of the previous response. If the paging.next.after property isn’t provided, there are no additional results to display. Note: The after parameter is expected to be a string.

With regards to the PHP SDK, here is a link for it. Going to link to @quentin_lamamy work in progress on tips and tricks for using the SDK that I am hoping he continues working on!

0 Upvotes
quentin_lamamy
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner

@PerrySmithMossIt will be easier with the php sdk, there is a built in method getAll

0 Upvotes
quentin_lamamy

Thanks@dennisedson for the ping

Hi @PerrySmithMoss,

So you want to retrieve all your tickets , which programming langugage are tour using and do you use the sdk ?

0 Upvotes
PerrySmithMoss

Hi @quentin_lamamy,

Yeah, my goal is to display all the tickets. All on one page or via pagination. I am using PHP, this is my request:

Screenshot 2020-11-20 at 08.32.06.png

However, this only retrives 100 results and I am unsure how to get the sequential pages.  

Many thanks, 

Perry.
0 Upvotes
dennisedson
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Hey @PerrySmithMoss 

Welcome to the Community!

I am not quite following the question 😬

There is a batch post endpoint that you could use, but I feel like I am just not understanding the ask

@quentin_lamamy might have thoughts on this.

0 Upvotes
PerrySmithMoss

Hi @dennisedson

I am currently using the crm/v3/objects/search POST API endpoint https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/api/crm/search . However, this only returns 100 results. I need a way to display all of the results, or paginate through them. 

Many thanks, 

Perry. 
0 Upvotes