APIs & Integrations

hqplus_mathias
Participant

Display total count in card title (CRM Extension)

SOLVE

Hi guys,

In the image below "Accounts" is a custom CRM extension fetching data from our Backend. The response contains 5 results. We'd like to display the total count of 5 behind the card title as the native cards do.

Is it possible?

card count.png

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
Derek_Gervais
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

Hey @hqplus_mathias ,

It's not possible to include that count for custom CRM Extension objects; that currently only updates for default CRM objects (contacts, companies, deals, tickets).

I can totally understand the use case there, though; I'd strongly encourage that you post this to our Ideas Forum. If you comment here with your idea, I'll jump over and give it a vote (as will others who see this post!)

View solution in original post

hqplus_mathias
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

@Derek_Gervais Thanks for the quick response.

I've added my idea to the forum. I hope it gets some attention 🙂

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Add-total-number-of-Sales-Objects-to-card-title/idi-p...

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Derek_Gervais
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

Hey @hqplus_mathias ,

It's not possible to include that count for custom CRM Extension objects; that currently only updates for default CRM objects (contacts, companies, deals, tickets).

I can totally understand the use case there, though; I'd strongly encourage that you post this to our Ideas Forum. If you comment here with your idea, I'll jump over and give it a vote (as will others who see this post!)

hqplus_mathias
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

@Derek_Gervais Thanks for the quick response.

I've added my idea to the forum. I hope it gets some attention 🙂

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Add-total-number-of-Sales-Objects-to-card-title/idi-p...