APIs & Integrations

adamwiggall

Developer Account Permissions

SOLVE

Somehow I seem to have created a developer's account, that has another developers account nested inside it and I can't delete either of them?

When I go to Account & Billing (from either account) I get the "You're not allowed in here." message.

So I have two questions.

1. Should a developer account used for testing only be opened within a "full" account?
  2. How do I delete both of these accounts and start over?

Thanks in advance.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi, @adamwiggall.

Developer accounts 6059473 and 6059474 have been deactivated.

Thanks for your patience.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
IsaacTakushi
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Welcome, @adamwiggall.

I do see that your email is associated with developer accounts 6059473 and 6059474, however they are not nested inside each other like developer test accounts. Test accounts must be created inside a developer account.

If you wish, I can delete one of these developer accounts (please tell me which one), but I don't see a need to "start over" with zero developer accounts if you still plan to use one.

Please let me know if I have misunderstood your goal.

Isaac Takushi

0 Upvotes
adamwiggall

SOLVE

Isaac,

Thanks for the response. Unfortunately I've already started over and so, both of those accounts can be deleted. Thanks! 

Just to go back to the original problem, is it possible to delete a developer account myself if one has been added in error? If so, how?

0 Upvotes
IsaacTakushi
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Okay, @adamwiggall, I've submitted a request to have developer accounts 6059473 and 6059474 deleted and am awaiting confirmation.

At this time, it's not possible for users to delete their own developer accounts. This question comes up pretty regularly, though, so I will continue to advocate for such a feature.

Isaac Takushi

0 Upvotes
IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi, @adamwiggall.

Developer accounts 6059473 and 6059474 have been deactivated.

Thanks for your patience.

Isaac Takushi

0 Upvotes