APIs & Integrations

futurist-labs
Participant

Detect a meeting has been created

SOLVE

Hi,

Is there a way to track that a user with specific email has created a meeting?

I want to offer your meeting tool in our mobile apps into webView.

The problem is that, I need to track from my server, when a user has created a meeting, because this will reflect on it's status.

Get recent engagements looks promissing, but not sure if this will return the user's email or names used to create that meating.

Are there any webhooks for that?

Thanks in advance!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
WendyGoh
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @futurist-labs,

Currently, there's no Webhook subscription to track meeting created event. 

That said, you can definitely use the Get recent engagements endpoint, to retrieve back meeting created engagement. Additionally, when looking to find out the user's email and name who created the meeting, you can grab the 'ownerId' field from the Get recent engagements endpoint > Next use this endpoint Get an Owner | Owners API to retrieve back the owner information such as firstName and email. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
WendyGoh
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @futurist-labs,

Currently, there's no Webhook subscription to track meeting created event. 

That said, you can definitely use the Get recent engagements endpoint, to retrieve back meeting created engagement. Additionally, when looking to find out the user's email and name who created the meeting, you can grab the 'ownerId' field from the Get recent engagements endpoint > Next use this endpoint Get an Owner | Owners API to retrieve back the owner information such as firstName and email. 

futurist-labs
Participant

SOLVE

Perfect thanks!

0 Upvotes