APIs & Integrations

ccampbell
メンバー

Delete Timeline events?

解決

Is there a way to delete specific timeline events? I can create or update existing ones, but what if I have to delete mistaken events?

1件の承認済みベストアンサー
IsaacTakushi
解決策
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Delete Timeline events?

解決

Hi, all.

It is still not possible to delete specific timeline events via the API.

If you would like to see this feature implemented, please upvote and comment on this post in the HubSpot Community Ideas Forum.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager

元の投稿で解決策を見る

3件の返信
pravnyadv
メンバー | Diamond Partner
メンバー | Diamond Partner

Delete Timeline events?

解決

a solution for this would be to create a new dummy object(contact, deals or company) and update the timeline event(which needs to be deleted) with this dummy objectId and then delete that dummy object.

Note: there might be some workflow triggers or event subscription for integration apps which might trigger for this new object so be mindfull of that

Derek_Gervais
元HubSpot社員
元HubSpot社員

Delete Timeline events?

解決

Hi @ccampbell,

It’s not currently possible to delete timeline events. In general, testing the Timeline Events API should be done in a test portal to avoid creating test/junk events. That said, I can totally understand the use case for being able to delete events. If you have the inclination, I would encourage you to check out the Ideas Forum on the HubSpot Community. There, you can post/vote on ideas for the product so your use case can be seen by HubSpotters, partners, and other customers alike.

0 いいね!
IsaacTakushi
解決策
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Delete Timeline events?

解決

Hi, all.

It is still not possible to delete specific timeline events via the API.

If you would like to see this feature implemented, please upvote and comment on this post in the HubSpot Community Ideas Forum.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager