APIs & Integrations

jasonkerrnz
参加者

Deep link to a contact in the HubSpot App

Hi, 

We want to be able to send a user into a scene/page in the official HubSpot App.

We have a calling app that syncs HubSpot contacts to our app, so you can call them, etc.

When our users see incorrect HS data in our app, they want to be able to edit the HS contact record.

Rather than building a whole contact editing capability in our app that sends data back to HS, I would rather simply launch the official HS app and land my user on the relevant contact record so they can just edit it in the native HS app.

I can do this easily enough to the HS website (simple URL), but is there a way to open the HS app from an external method, and ideally open a contact record?

4件の返信
ASquared
メンバー

building on this... is there a way, within the online HubSpot portal, that once you place a telephone number in the search box, that instead of loading a screen with the possible users or user(s), that open the contact profile directly? Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

0 いいね!
WendyGoh
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hey @jasonkerrnz,

I believe bradmin shared a solution to a similar query on this forum thread:

"If you're able to successfully retrieve the vid, you could use that to populate a custom URL property on contacts, matching the scheme for URLs for HubSpot contacts: 

https://app.hubspot.com/contacts/[YOUR_MARKETING_PORTAL_ID]/contact/[CONTACT_VID]/"

Hope this helps! 🙂 

0 いいね!
jasonkerrnz
参加者

Hi Wendy, and thanks.

No that is not the problem.

Deep linking into the Hubspot website is easy.

We can deep link from our app to a URL inside Hubspot's website no problem.

We want to deep-link into the Hubspot Mobile App.

I want to new sitting in my app on a contact record, hit a link, and open up that contact record in the HS app.

0 いいね!
WendyGoh
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hey @jasonkerrnz,

Thanks for the further clarification!

At the moment, this is not possible. Having said that, I can honestly see a use case for this request and if you haven't already, I'd recommend jumping over to the HubSpot Ideas Forum and posting this idea there so that it's visible to the HubSpot product team and other HubSpot customers and developers. Hopefully this will gather more interest.

0 いいね!