APIs & Integrations

FilipIsai

Deals owner does not match

Hi guys,

I have an issue. I am importing Deals and Owners via REST API, and trying to replicate some dashboard made by my predecessor.

The issue is that I get other deal owner that the ones I am getting by doawnloading report directly from Hubspot. The link I am using to get the owners: https://api.hubapi.com/owners/v2/owners?hapikey=

Does anyone know how I can solve this?

Thanks and regards,

Filip

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
acurtwright
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Deals owner does not match

Hi there! 

I'm happy to help with this, but need additional context to troubleshoot. Is the problem that when you make a GET request to owners/v2/owners, the list of owners that are returned is incomplete or missing owners? If you are missing owners, can you confirm that these owners are all users that currently exist as users in your HubSpot account? If you have inactive owners or placeholder owners from an integration, they will not be returned by default when hitting that endpoint. With that said, you can include inactive owners in the response by using the "includeinactive=true" parameter in the request URL.

OR, is your goal to filter for specific owners so that the response includes information that's similar to a custom report in your HubSpot account? If so, it may be worth using the email parameter to filter for specific owners, or using a limit= query to return a specific number of owners in the response. 

Please reach back out if you have additional questions!

0 Upvotes