APIs & Integrations

lgallet

Deals Duplicates when Getting All Deals through API

Hello,

I have currently 16,000 deals imported in HubSpot. I am trying the get them back through the API. But when I import the deals through the API, I get way more than 16,000 rows. I looked and many deals are duplicated.

So I thought it was because the API also imported the deleted deals. But they all have a 'false' value for the 'isDeleted' field. Moreover, it's written in the API Documentation (Deals Overview) that the deleted deals do not appear in the API.

So my question is : way do I get so many duplicates when I try to get all deals ?

Thank you,
Loïc

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Derek_Gervais
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Hi @Lucas_Farias_de_Mora,

It looks like you have ~700 deals in your portal; I made a couple requests to the 'Get all deals' endpoint and looked for the deal you specified, and was only able to see it a single time. Are you still seeing this deal appear multiple times? Are you changing the limit parameter for each request?

0 Upvotes
lucasfmsarmento
Participant

Hi @Derek_Gervais, I'm having the same issue.

Here's a link to one of the deals that show up multiple times on the 'Get all deals response' https://app.hubspot.com/contacts/4445510/deal/356661148/?interaction=note

Hope you can help.

Thanks

0 Upvotes
Derek_Gervais
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Hi @lgallet,

Just to make sure that we're on the same page, you're trying to pull all deals using the 'Get all deals' endpoint, and you're getting more records than you have in your portal? Can you give me a link to an example deal record in HubSpot that you're seeing multiple times in the 'Get all deals' response?

0 Upvotes