APIs & Integrations

benadzs

Deals API "Add timeline acticity from XY to this deal"

SOLVE

Hi!

I would like the timeline to appear on the deal page as well. I searched but could not find what the name of this field would be in the API.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
WendyGoh
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hey @benadzs,

Currently, this isn't possible via the HubSpot API.

You can associate contacts with deals either through the Deals API or the CRM Associations API, but engagements do not automatically transfer as they do in-app and there is no option to transfer them via API.

If your team is highly technical and has significant development resources, your team could build a solution which effectively scans the associated contacts and creates new engagements on the deals which mirror the contact’s engagements, but this is far from an ideal solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
WendyGoh
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hey @benadzs,

Currently, this isn't possible via the HubSpot API.

You can associate contacts with deals either through the Deals API or the CRM Associations API, but engagements do not automatically transfer as they do in-app and there is no option to transfer them via API.

If your team is highly technical and has significant development resources, your team could build a solution which effectively scans the associated contacts and creates new engagements on the deals which mirror the contact’s engagements, but this is far from an ideal solution.

0 Upvotes
benadzs

SOLVE

Hi @WendyGoh!

Thanks for your reply!

I'm really sorry for this function is not available.

0 Upvotes