APIs & Integrations

rmartinezIncren

Deals API filter by property value

Hi,

I need a modification in Deals API to get only the deals with a property value.

I use the method https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/methods/deals/get-all-deals but with this option I can't filter by the value of specific property and I need it.

Thanks

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
mprofile
Contributor

This would be very nice @jackcoldrick because we to are using the Deals api to get data into a PowerBI report and although we have a small sales team and also use the deals to process jobs (in a separate pipeline) we already hit the 1000 deals in 2 years (including lost/won from 2019/2020) and now my API calls from PowerBI hit the API burst limits. And after filtering we will be using maximum 200/300 deals in a year, but I cannot do any filtering before/during the API-call.

0 Upvotes
jackcoldrick
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hi @rmartinezIncren,

Right now the only way to handle this is to parse through the response and filter out the data you do not need - I appreciate this is not ideal. W e are about to release a new endpoint that will facilitate this. It will be going into developer preview very shortly.

Once live you will be able to search for CRM objects (Contacts, Companies, Deals, Tickets, Products) by specific values within properties on the object.

For instance get all deals where stage = XYZ.

Regards,

Jack

Jack Coldrick
Solutions Engineer @ HubSpot
Add me on LinkedIn
JasperDarby
Participant

Hi Jack, 

I am currently trying to do exactly what you've described. Using a private app to pull Deals Data out of HubSpot but excluding deals that are Won, Lost, Closed, etc. Is there anywhere I can find more information on what you've described above? 
I am working with Excel Power Query Editor

0 Upvotes
ManojB

Hi Jack,

Is there a way to get historical deals stage information using API. I went through the documentation but didn't found.

could you please help or suggest me to get these values?

Thanks,

Manoj

0 Upvotes
rmartinezIncren

Hi @jackcoldrick  thanks for your response!