APIs & Integrations

Seema_Pandey

Deal Association API

SOLVE

Hii there, we have one API to update associations in deal for contcats/companies

https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/methods/deals/associate_deal

But its been deprecated. Can you please tell how long it can be used in API calls and not getting fully replaced/closed.

Thanks.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Deal Association API

SOLVE

Welcome, @Seema_Pandey.

I'm unaware of a concrete time frame for when this endpoint would be fully removed, but final sunset announcements will be posted on the HubSpot API Changelog.

That said, I must encourage you to begin using the CRM Associations API as soon as possible to avoid potentially breaking changes. Please let me know if I can clarify anything about how to best use it!

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Deal Association API

SOLVE

Welcome, @Seema_Pandey.

I'm unaware of a concrete time frame for when this endpoint would be fully removed, but final sunset announcements will be posted on the HubSpot API Changelog.

That said, I must encourage you to begin using the CRM Associations API as soon as possible to avoid potentially breaking changes. Please let me know if I can clarify anything about how to best use it!

Isaac Takushi

0 Upvotes
louwrenswian

Deal Association API

SOLVE

Hi there,

How do I pick up changes on the CRM Associations API? Is there no way for me to obtain incremental changes? As far as I can determine from the API documentation, I need to hit the API with each object if I would like to see it's associations.

I cannot use the "Get recently modified deals" API as the last_updated field is not updated when an association is changed. How best do I get the data out without having to do a full re-sync every day???

Regards,

Wian

0 Upvotes
IsaacTakushi
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Deal Association API

SOLVE

Hey, @louwrenswian.

We've continued the discussion in this thread.

Isaac Takushi

0 Upvotes