APIs & Integrations

oriyudilevich
参加者

Custom properties for products and line items

解決

Hi,

We would like to add a custom property to products called "catalog number" and one to line items called "extra info". After I do this, I am then planning migrate our current list of products into hubspot, i.e. write a script (that uses the hubspot API) that uploads our product list from outside hubspot into hubspot, with the aim that our sales people will then start managing our product list via hubspot.

I have a few small questions related to this:

1. Is it possible to add these custom properties via the hubspot UI? (e.g. by going to settings -> properties -> create property). If it's still not possible, when do you expect this to be possible?

2. More importantly, if I create these custom properties (say, via the API if needed), will I be able to see them in UI (when going to settings -> sales -> products & quotes and selecting a product and when creating a quote and editing its list of products)?

3. And a bit of a side question - in the developers documentation, is there a page with the list of default properties for products and line items? I could only find this page: https://developers.hubspot.com/docs-beta/crm/properties, but it only has contacts, companies, deals and tickets.

Thanks in advance, Ori

1件の承認済みベストアンサー
IsaacTakushi
解決策
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

解決

Hi, @ArtelyeInc.

Sincere apologies for the delayed response.

Custom product properties were released to general production on April 10, 2020. These properties can be created and managed in-app like contact, company, deal, and ticket properties.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager

元の投稿で解決策を見る

23件の返信
jpsanchez
投稿者 | Elite Partner
投稿者 | Elite Partner

解決

Hi @IsaacTakushi  Could you please also ADD our two portals.-  ID: 416379 and ID: 5890901 

thanks!

JP

0 いいね!
IsaacTakushi
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

解決

Hi, @jpsanchez.

This feature has already been released, per the marked solution. No need to add those accounts to any beta!

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager
0 いいね!
oriyudilevich
参加者

解決

Hi @himanshurauthan and @IsaacTakushi , thanks for the update. Looking forward for the release of this feature.

Best, Ori