APIs & Integrations

AC-valo
メンバー

Custom objects with Nodejs package

解決

Hello,

I am using the Hubspot package for nodejs and I can't find the right class to interact with custom objects. E.g. to retrieve all of the contacts, I would use the crm.contact.getAll() method, but I couldn't find an equivalent for a custom object. The namespace provided in the REST API documentation is crm.objects.custom, but it doesn't exist in the nodejs package.

How can I retrieve my custom objects using the nodejs package for HubSpot?

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
RMones
解決策
投稿者 | Platinum Partner
投稿者 | Platinum Partner

解決

HI @AC-valo ,

You can try to do this with:

hubspotClient.crm.objects.basicApi.getPage()
--------
Read a page of objects. Control what is returned via the properties query param.
Params:
limit – The maximum number of results to display per page.
after – The paging cursor token of the last successfully read resource will be returned as the `paging.next.after` JSON property of a paged response containing more results.
properties – A comma separated list of the properties to be returned in the response. If any of the specified properties are not present on the requested object(s), they will be ignored.
associations – A comma separated list of object types to retrieve associated IDs for. If any of the specified associations do not exist, they will be ignored.
archived – Whether to return only results that have been archived.

Greets Ronald

元の投稿で解決策を見る

2件の返信
RMones
解決策
投稿者 | Platinum Partner
投稿者 | Platinum Partner

解決

HI @AC-valo ,

You can try to do this with:

hubspotClient.crm.objects.basicApi.getPage()
--------
Read a page of objects. Control what is returned via the properties query param.
Params:
limit – The maximum number of results to display per page.
after – The paging cursor token of the last successfully read resource will be returned as the `paging.next.after` JSON property of a paged response containing more results.
properties – A comma separated list of the properties to be returned in the response. If any of the specified properties are not present on the requested object(s), they will be ignored.
associations – A comma separated list of object types to retrieve associated IDs for. If any of the specified associations do not exist, they will be ignored.
archived – Whether to return only results that have been archived.

Greets Ronald

dennisedson
HubSpot製品開発チーム
HubSpot製品開発チーム

解決

Hi @AC-valo !

Welcome to the Community!

@RMones , @PCarlson  could you all lend a hand here 🙏

0 いいね!