APIs & Integrations

ShahirBruh
Participant

Custom date picker properties does not show the correct date in my quotation template

SOLVE

The custom properties (datepicker) that I made "Subscription Start Date" & "Subscription End Date" doesn't show the correct detail in the Quotation that I made using Design Tools. I tried to change the coding many time but it still does not display the correct date that I set in my deals. Do you have any solution on what I should do to display the correct date in my Quotation?

The Deal

Quotation correct.png

The Quotation

Quotation info.png

The Coding

Subscription Date Coding.PNG

1 Accepted solution
amandaulm
Solution
Contributor

Custom date picker properties does not show the correct date in my quotation template

SOLVE

Thanks @dennisedson !

Hi @ShahirBruh ,

Based on what I'm seeing here, it looks like your desired subscription start and end dates are custom properties on the Deal object. If that's correct, what you want to do is go into your settings and edit those properties, then click on the </> icon, so that you can see each property's Internal name. Here is an example of where to view that information on one of my own custom Deal properties:

amandaulm_0-1618509642941.png

The way that I pull the custom property Rep Lead ID on my quotes is as follows:

For neatness, I add this in the list of set commands near the top:

{% set DEAL_INFO = template_data.quoteAssociatedObjects.deal %}

Then where I want to put this property:

{%- if DEAL_INFO.rep_lead_id -%}<b>Internal Lead ID: {{ DEAL_INFO.rep_lead_id }}</b><br>{%- endif -%}<br>

Hope that helps!

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
dennisedson
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @ShahirBruh 

Wonder if @amandaulm  has any advice for you

amandaulm
Solution
Contributor

SOLVE

Thanks @dennisedson !

Hi @ShahirBruh ,

Based on what I'm seeing here, it looks like your desired subscription start and end dates are custom properties on the Deal object. If that's correct, what you want to do is go into your settings and edit those properties, then click on the </> icon, so that you can see each property's Internal name. Here is an example of where to view that information on one of my own custom Deal properties:

amandaulm_0-1618509642941.png

The way that I pull the custom property Rep Lead ID on my quotes is as follows:

For neatness, I add this in the list of set commands near the top:

{% set DEAL_INFO = template_data.quoteAssociatedObjects.deal %}

Then where I want to put this property:

{%- if DEAL_INFO.rep_lead_id -%}<b>Internal Lead ID: {{ DEAL_INFO.rep_lead_id }}</b><br>{%- endif -%}<br>

Hope that helps!

ShahirBruh
Participant

SOLVE

Alright, I manage to fix the problem. I change the "QUOTE_PROPS.hs_subcription_start_date|datetimeformat( '&B %e, %Y', TIMEZONE, LOCALE)}}<br>" and "content.publish_date_subcription_end_date|datetimeformat( '&B %e, %Y', TIMEZONE, LOCALE)}}<br>" to "DEAL.subcription_start_date|datetimeformat( '&B %e, %Y', TIMEZONE, LOCALE)}}<br>" and "DEAL.subcription_end_date|datetimeformat( '&B %e, %Y', TIMEZONE, LOCALE)}}<br>". Now there showing the correct date in my quotation. Thanks @amandaulm

ShahirBruh_1-1618554579636.png

Before

Subscription Date Coding.PNG

After

ShahirBruh_0-1618554387731.png

amandaulm
Contributor

SOLVE

Glad I could help, @ShahirBruh ! 😁