APIs & Integrations

Renegade
Top colaborador(a)

Custom Workflow Definitions

I'm having some trouble setting up workflows definitions.  Several items:

1. The default workflows definitions utilize radio buttons in various places, yet I see no such support in the documentation.  How are these configured?

2. The default workflows definitions utilize various formatting options that I do not see in the documentation.  E.g., if you inspect the "Send Internal SMS" option, you will see the small text "your message cannot be greater than 160 characters..." following the message text input area.  In this example, how would I create the smaller text, and how would I place it after the input element?

3.  I need to supply a boolean checkbox.  (Presently I must use DDLs or radio buttons.)  How can that be done?

4. Presently there is a "required" option in the definition setup that forces the user to supply the specific value before the workflow definition will be activated.  Is there a way to require that a specific value be chosen (e.g., you must check the box showing that you have read the legal info, etc.)?

0 Avaliação positiva
2 Respostas 2
sharonlicari
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

Hey  @Renegade 

I apologize for the delay in getting back to you. I am wondering if you were able to resolve this or if you still need assistance on this matter? 

Thank you

Sharon

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Avaliação positiva
Renegade
Top colaborador(a)

Not solved yet.  Any ideas?

0 Avaliação positiva