APIs & Integrations

dsmarion
Contributor

Custom Object - Add Existing Form Modification

SOLVE

Hello all,

I have created a custom object for shipping addresses and associated it with deals for a client that has multiple shipping destinations for each of their projects.  I am wondering if it is possible to modify the "Add Existing..." form (shown below).  When I search for an existing address to add and hover over a result it only shows one field and the create date.  I want mine to show the city, state and postal code.  I doubt that this is something I can modify but I sure would like the ability to do that.  Thoughts?

dsmarion_0-1648816544625.png

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
dennisedson
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

@dsmarion , make sense, but presently not possible within the box.  Maybe able to create a custom crm card to accomplish it, but I would think that would make the experience more confusing... 

I would suggest creating an idea and posting the idea link on this thread for anyone else looking for this functionality to upvote it.

Thanks,

Dennis

HubSpot Community Developer ShowMake sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel
where you can find the HubSpot Community Developer Show

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
dennisedson
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

@dsmarion , make sense, but presently not possible within the box.  Maybe able to create a custom crm card to accomplish it, but I would think that would make the experience more confusing... 

I would suggest creating an idea and posting the idea link on this thread for anyone else looking for this functionality to upvote it.

Thanks,

Dennis

HubSpot Community Developer ShowMake sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel
where you can find the HubSpot Community Developer Show
0 Upvotes