APIs & Integrations

dsmarion
Contributor

Custom Object - Add Existing Form Modification

SOLVE

Hello all,

I have created a custom object for shipping addresses and associated it with deals for a client that has multiple shipping destinations for each of their projects.  I am wondering if it is possible to modify the "Add Existing..." form (shown below).  When I search for an existing address to add and hover over a result it only shows one field and the create date.  I want mine to show the city, state and postal code.  I doubt that this is something I can modify but I sure would like the ability to do that.  Thoughts?

dsmarion_0-1648816544625.png

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
dennisedson
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

@dsmarion , make sense, but presently not possible within the box.  Maybe able to create a custom crm card to accomplish it, but I would think that would make the experience more confusing... 

I would suggest creating an idea and posting the idea link on this thread for anyone else looking for this functionality to upvote it.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
dennisedson
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

@dsmarion , make sense, but presently not possible within the box.  Maybe able to create a custom crm card to accomplish it, but I would think that would make the experience more confusing... 

I would suggest creating an idea and posting the idea link on this thread for anyone else looking for this functionality to upvote it.

0 Upvotes