APIs & Integrations

LMahadeshwar
Miembro

Custom CRM object not getting created

While creating custom CRM object response is HTTP 200 but "results": [] and object is not getting created

0 Me gusta
1 Respuesta 1
JPanama
Moderador de HubSpot
Moderador de HubSpot

Custom CRM object not getting created

Hi @LMahadeshwar

Thanks for getting in touch, happy to help here although if you have a paid HubSpot subscription you might find a quicker resolution by opening a chat ticket and working directly with our Support team. You can click Help > Contact Support. From there you can create a support ticket. 

As per our Developer documentation, successful creation of a Custom Object should return a 201. 

To take a look into this, could you provide me with the following please? 

• The endpoint you're using,
  • This includes the request method, 
  • the endpoint URL, and 
  • any query parameters. 

For example:

GET https://api.hubapi.com/files/v3/files/search?limit=5&path=Test-Folder

• The raw request being made to the HubSpot API This includes the request headers, and the full request body (if any).

For example: 

• Headers: 
  • Content-Type: application/json
  • Body: {“vids”:[12345],“list_id”:“12345”}

Any response message received from HubSpot (if any): Wherever possible, include the full message received from HubSpot. This includes both the status code and the full error/success body.

For example: 

• Status code: 400 
  • Response: {“status”:“error”,“message”:“Invalid input JSON on line 1, column 15”,“correlationId”:“xxx”,“requestId”:“xxx”}

Please do not include any of the following:

• The code you wrote to make the request
  • The error logs from your software/server/etc
  • Hapikeys/OAuth tokens/client secrets/etc

Once I have all of this I can try to replicate it and we can work on finding a solution.