APIs & Integrations

mightyandy

Custom API integration mightycall

Me and my team have tried to integrate Mightcall a calling service data into hubspot so that our sales team can communicate with these as leads and use hubspot features as a CRM. 

We created a custom form and have imported the data in hubspot, but how do we convert them as leads or contacts so that it starts showing up in the relevant section automatically. 

Currently when i click the forms data (any one of them) it displays the below message

The cookie needed to link form submissions to existing contacts isn't being sent. You'll need to ask your developer to update the integration for this form.

0 Upvotes
8 Replies 8
cegomeza
Participant

Hi @mightyandy how did you exaclty connect mighty call with hubspot.  I want to do almost the same of what you described. Thanks!

0 Upvotes
webdew
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

Hi @mightyandy 

To store any contact from the Non- hubspot form it is crucial to put HubSPot tracking code on your website pages if your website is not hosted on HubSpot. For old submission you could export the  submission and then further import to make it as contacts.

0 Upvotes
dennisedson
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Hey @mightyandy,

That form appears to not have an email field that would be needed to create a contact unless you toggle the setting to allow making contacts without an email address.  Here is a knowledgebase article regarding this

0 Upvotes
mightyandy

thanks, i have edited the settings as per the knowledge base help. 

Will the new submissions be converted to contacts? or can i also convert the old submission in that custom form to contact also?

0 Upvotes
dennisedson
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

@mightyandy ,

Awesome!  New submissions should be counted as contacts. Obviously, you should test to confirm 😅

For the older submissions, we are quickly departing from an area of my expertise.  @Phil_Vallender , @webdew , would all mind saving me here 😀

0 Upvotes
dennisedson
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Hello @mightyandy !

Have you added the HubSpot tracking code into your site? 

Where are you seeing this message?

0 Upvotes
mightyandy

@dennisedson can you help checking my last answer

0 Upvotes
mightyandy

Hello Dennisedson

Yes we have the hubspot code on the site, i will make sure it is deployed on the sites, will double check. 

I am seeing this msg when i click a submission on the form i made. 

I made a new form in the marketing section in forms with the name Mighty call and when i click that form i can see all the data we have fetched from mightycall using the API.  Attached image for reference, when i click any submission on the right hand side of the screen that msg appears.

Problem is how to convert these submissions as leads or contacts so that it can be alloted to sales agents. download (1)26.png

0 Upvotes