1 Accepted solution
IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Creation

SOLVE

Hi, @Sejal.

It's not possible to retrieve a developer account API key via an API. You must obtain the key in-app, as described in this article.

You can then use this developer API key to create webhook subscriptions in your app. The OAuth access and refresh tokens you have are not able to interact with your app settings. Instead, they are only good for a client or test account.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
IsaacTakushi
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Creation

SOLVE

Welcome, @Sejal.

Could you describe your goal and any issues you are encountering in more detail?

If you are referring to the Webhooks API, it is not possible to create webhook subscriptions in a HubSpot app with an OAuth access token.

Instead, you must either use your Developer API key ("HAPIkey") (see the Create a New Subscription section of the documentation) or create the webhook subscriptions using your developer account's UI.

Please let me know if I have misunderstood you.

Isaac Takushi

0 Upvotes
Sejal

Creation

SOLVE

i want to create webhooks.and i have only access token and refresh token which i get from oauth code,so how can i find hapikey using api so that i create webhooks. 

0 Upvotes
Sejal

Creation

SOLVE

I dont want to access hapikey from my hubspot account instead i want to access hapikey by calling api.

0 Upvotes
IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Creation

SOLVE

Hi, @Sejal.

It's not possible to retrieve a developer account API key via an API. You must obtain the key in-app, as described in this article.

You can then use this developer API key to create webhook subscriptions in your app. The OAuth access and refresh tokens you have are not able to interact with your app settings. Instead, they are only good for a client or test account.

Isaac Takushi

0 Upvotes