APIs & Integrations

JustineGP
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende | Platinum Partner

Creating an event in Google Calendar with the visibility setting set to free instead of busy

Hi,

I would like to use HubSpot to create an event in google calendar (with the meeting tool if possible) and set the visibility setting of the event to -Free- instead of -Busy-. Anyone knows how to do that ? 

We would like to use the look and feel of the meeting tool but time slots should always be available in this case. It's not a problem for us if multiple people book a meeting at the same time.

Any idea how to achieve this ?

Guépard en chef chez Guépard Communications
0 Upvotes
3 Antworten
WendyGoh
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Creating an event in Google Calendar with the visibility setting set to free instead of busy

Hey @JustineGP,

Currently, this is not possible and this is probaly not part of the team roadmap in the next quarter - HubSpot Community - Allow multiple people to book a Meeting during the same time slot - HubSpot Comm...

0 Upvotes
JustineGP

Hi Wendy,

Just to clarify, I don't want for multiple people to join the same meeting like many people requested on the community post you referenced. I just want the meeting generated by the tool to appear free in outlook calendar or google calendar so multiple people can book meetings at the same time, but not the same meeting.

I was able to make all new appointments in Outlook calendar appear as free, but it was not possible when it was generated by the meeting tool, for a reason that I still don't really understand. 

Guépard en chef chez Guépard Communications
0 Upvotes
WendyGoh
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hey @JustineGP,

Currently, HubSpot meeting tool doesn't support  the function to set the Google/Outlook calendar to Free upon booking a meeting. 

The best way out here is to set it manually on your Outlook calendar as such: here

I tried to source for Google calendar however it seems that there isn't a way to set it to free. 

0 Upvotes