APIs & Integrations

AdamLPW
Key Advisor

Create new Static List when creating new Eventbrite event

Hi folks,

I have Eventbrite integrated with HubSpot, and have previously created static lists based on event attendance.  

I'm looking to set up lots more events on Eventbrite and, rather than manually create a static list and connect it to the Eventbrite: Registration property for each event, I'd like to automate this process.  I.e. when I create an event, I'd like a new Static List to be set up, and new registrants automatically added to this list.  

I've used Zapier in the past.  Zapier allows me to specify my trigger as Eventbrite > New Event, but doesn't allow me to create a static list as the resulting action.  

I need my colleagues to have complete visibility of all upcoming events and all registrants.  I've set up a folder in static lists called Events, but beyond that I'm open to suggestions. 

Just wondering if anyone here has any experience with a similar setup.  I know I could code the integration myself, but if there's 3rd party tools which will allow this, or if anyone has any thoughts/comments/suggestions that would be greatly appreciated. 

With the volume of HubSpot and Eventbrite users I'm sure I'm not the first person to do this, so keen not to reinvent the wheel!

Thanks in advance.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
"The rest of my advice has no basis more reliable than my own meandering experience. I will dispense this experience... now!"
0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
WendyGoh
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hey @AdamLPW,

Thank you for sharing your detailed use case! 

Currently, I do not believe this is possible. I have looked into other iPaas such as Integromat and it doesn't support creating of new static list. I have also tried digging for similar use cases but wasn't able to locate any. 

In this case, I'd believe that your best bet is to manually create the list and using Zapier or HubSpot workflow to add Eventbrite registrants into the list. 

0 Upvotes
AdamLPW
Key Advisor

Thanks @WendyGoh, will leave the thread open in case anyone does come up with a solution for me!

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
"The rest of my advice has no basis more reliable than my own meandering experience. I will dispense this experience... now!"
0 Upvotes