APIs & Integrations

KLeong

Create an associations works on one Hubspot instance but not on another (Beta) instance.

I have two hubspot accounts. One for developement and one for production. This production instance has the 'new and improved associations avalaible:https://knowledge.hubspot.com/crm-setup/associations-enhancements-beta

But If I want to to a POST this works fine for developement

{"status":"COMPLETE","results":[{"from":{"id":"19XXX"},"to":{"id":"70400XXXXX"},"type":"contact_to_company"},{"from":{"id":"70400XXXXX"},"to":{"id":"19XXX"},"type":"company_to_contact"}],"startedAt":"2021-09-30T19:53:21.772Z","completedAt":"2021-09-30T19:53:21.800Z"}

but not for the production setup. The error is this:

{"status":"error","message":"internal error","correlationId":"b1b9618a-399a-4bef-bc28-fa947d4c09c3"}

I use the follow curl command. With different and exciting  ID's and APIKEY

curl --request POST \
--url 'https://api.hubapi.com/crm/v3/associations/CONTACTS/COMPANIES/batch/create?hapikey=XXXXXXXXXXXX' \
--header 'content-type: application/json' \
--data '{
"inputs": [
{
"from": {
"id": "XXXXX"
},
"to": {
"id": "XXXXXX"
},
"type": "contact_to_company"
}
]
}'

Can the BETA version be the cause of the error? If So, how to fix? 

0 Upvotes
KLeong

Create an associations works on one Hubspot instance but not on another (Beta) instance.

Hello Dennis,

Great,

Will this be a v4 version?  If so, will there also be a new version of the Hubspot-Python-API?

0 Upvotes
dennisedson
Community Manager
Community Manager

@KLeong 

There are some new endpoints for the beta.  Will be on this page

There was a bug on the page so it is behind a password.  Should be ungated soon so keep checking that page.

Thanks,

Dennis

HubSpot Community Developer ShowMake sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel
where you can find the HubSpot Community Developer Show
0 Upvotes