Create a custom object on HubSpot

Not applicable

hey,

I am looking for a way to create a custom object ( not a property ), something that can represent an entity that has title, label ant text. I think it can be a custom note with a template, but I want it to have it own format

Thanks

3 Replies 3
Community Manager

Hi @itai,

It’s not currently possible to create custom objects that function in the same way as Contacts, Companies, and Deals. When you say that it can be a custom note, are you referring to creating a NOTE engagement on your contact’s timelines with this information? If so, you could use the engagements API (see below) to create custom notes that follow a specific format. If instead you’d like to create a unique timeline event, you can check out the timeline API:

Engagements overview

An overview of engagements and the Engagements API

Advisor

Seems this idea is a duplicate of this one, please vote: @TrujayJay , @basil , @ThePaulShin we truly want this feature as you. Any chance you could get some more people to vote for it? I am pushing this idea in the forum to similar conversations.

Regular Contributor

I'm so desperate for this feature! We need custom objects so we can capture things like accounts user has with us - very different to companies for a SaaS business. 

0 Upvotes