APIs & Integrations

COliveira
Miembro

Create a custom APP

resolver

Hello I am working on an APP that sends WhatsApp messages, my system has an API prepared to receive a message and send it to WhatsApp.

I would like to create an App on hubspot that could configure keys and send messages so that from a certain event a message is triggered for my API.

How can I create a form or configuration page on the hubspot and how do I configure webhooks to send a message for a specific event?

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
Mike_Eastwood
Solución
Asesor destacado | Partner nivel Gold

Create a custom APP

resolver

Hi @COliveira 

You will find it easier to store the preferences on the server your code is running on i.e. HubSpot <=> Your System <=> WhatsApp.

If you haven't already, you may want to have a look at the HubSpot Marketplace and see if someone's already built what you need.

Have fun

Mike

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

2 Respuestas 2
Mike_Eastwood
Solución

Create a custom APP

resolver

Hi @COliveira 

You will find it easier to store the preferences on the server your code is running on i.e. HubSpot <=> Your System <=> WhatsApp.

If you haven't already, you may want to have a look at the HubSpot Marketplace and see if someone's already built what you need.

Have fun

Mike

dennisedson
Equipo de producto de HubSpot
Equipo de producto de HubSpot

Create a custom APP

resolver

@COliveira 

Here is a link to the webhooks documentation.  You could probably couple that with a form submission on your page that would update/create properties for a contact.

@Mike_Eastwood , what do you think?

0 Me gusta