APIs & Integrations

EmadZedan

Create a Deal Using WordPress Submit Button

Hi,

I'm new to Hubspot API (Very New), and I wonder how could I create a deal in HubSpot CRM using the WordPress Submit button of a custom code, I will be thankful if you provide code and article and video, this is very important I need to know the ins and outs of WordPress integration, my Question Includes:

- How to create a deal using HubSpot Plugins Forms Feature

- Custom WordPress code that sends a request to create a deal or create a deal by code.

- collecting emails using forms to subscribe to a newsletter.

I'm very sorry for that many questions but I'm on a new project that should connect to HubSpot CRM, and I'm the only technical person On the team, every sentence you answer might help, if there is a youtube playlist it would be great, I saw the API pages but I could not get it, videos are much appreciated from me because I'm a bigger on this platform.
if it is using a web service please provide a code on how to use it. and links for more detail, I'm on a mission to learn this platform and i do not know where to start, I saw a certification for CMS but I think it is not related to WordPress although I'm going to take it just to take an idea of the HubSpot CMS, but I'm Using WordPress.

Thanks in Advance

Best Regards

Emad Zedan

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Mike_Eastwood
Key Advisor | Gold Partner
Key Advisor | Gold Partner

Hi @EmadZedan 

I recommend you start here reading about the newest version of the API.

Download the PHP SDK from GitHub: 

And create a new Plugin (not a theme) that hooks your Form Submission (not sure what forms you're using?).

But, if you'd prefer the easy way (which you may not ;o) I recommend creating a HubSpot Form, the automate the Deal creation (requires Marketing Pro or Enterprise). 

Have fun

Mike

EmadZedan

I did not share my API Key, can you repost the reply please?

0 Upvotes