APIs & Integrations

meghna-ncompass
Participant

Craft CMS form sync lag

SOLVE

Currently I have set up the new integration using the private app's access token for my craft cms site. The integration seems to be working fine except that the messages from my craft cms form only syncs to hubspot when I log into my craft cms control panel. 

This is the setting control panel for the hubspot integration

meghnancompass_0-1678186128039.png

and this is the setting for the integration to be used in a form

meghnancompass_1-1678186195140.png

There are also no error messages in the log and I have tried refreshing the integration too.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
meghna-ncompass
Solution
Participant

Craft CMS form sync lag

SOLVE

Thanks Jaycee_Lewis ,
I reached out to Formie Support and the sync lag happened because by default any integration jobs for Craft only run when the control panel has been hit. We had to install a plugin that runs the jobs in the queue in the background called async queue, which solved our problem

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Jaycee_Lewis
Community Manager
Community Manager

Craft CMS form sync lag

SOLVE

Hi, @meghna-ncompass 👋 Thanks for reaching out. You'll need to contact their support team. This is because 3rd party apps and integrations build and provide support for their products. If you have already reached out to them, please include any relevant details here.

Best,

Jaycee

linkedin

Jaycee Lewis

Developer Community Manager

Community | HubSpot

meghna-ncompass
Solution
Participant

Craft CMS form sync lag

SOLVE

Thanks Jaycee_Lewis ,
I reached out to Formie Support and the sync lag happened because by default any integration jobs for Craft only run when the control panel has been hit. We had to install a plugin that runs the jobs in the queue in the background called async queue, which solved our problem