APIs & Integrations

jared86
Membre

Couldn't find target container #hbspt-form-XXXX-XXXX

Résolue

Hi,

I have embed the basic code from Hubspot forms onto my website. I can see the form on the page and it submits data, but I'm getting this error in my console:

Couldn't find target container #hbspt-form-XXXX

It seem to load a new instance each time and change the form id.

Any help would be much appreciated!

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Résolue

Welcome, @Jared!

When I've seen this error before, it's been because the user had either a Marketing Hub Starter or Free subscription. As Connor outlines in the post below:

Marketing Hub Starter and Free forms are rendered within an iframe by shell.js and thus can't be modified with on-page CSS.

These forms also do not support these advanced customization options.

Is this what you're encountering? If not, please share your Hub ID, a link to the form in your account, and a link to a page where you've embedded the form.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

0 Votes
1 Réponse
IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Résolue

Welcome, @Jared!

When I've seen this error before, it's been because the user had either a Marketing Hub Starter or Free subscription. As Connor outlines in the post below:

Marketing Hub Starter and Free forms are rendered within an iframe by shell.js and thus can't be modified with on-page CSS.

These forms also do not support these advanced customization options.

Is this what you're encountering? If not, please share your Hub ID, a link to the form in your account, and a link to a page where you've embedded the form.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager
0 Votes