APIs & Integrations

Colins
Participant

Contacts upload to S3

SOLVE

Hi,

I'm new to HubSpot (and CRMs, webhooks and everything in between)

I'm hoping that there is already a simple method or plugin that can be sued for this.

We have the marketing hub professional subscription. We are looking for some way to get all new and updated contacts uploaded directly to an s3 bucket.

Methods already looked at - upgrading to enterprise (that's not an option), webhooks api and workflow extensions api. Both of those seem quite complicated.

Is there an easy way? Specific tutorials that we can follow? Any other help?

Thanks

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
lynton
Solution
Contributor | Elite Partner

Contacts upload to S3

SOLVE

Your best bet for this is to find off-the-shelf software. Example, stitch data has a HubSpot to S3 sync: https://hubspot.to-s3.com/

Otherwise, your only option is to build some custom code to do this.

View solution in original post

Colins
Solution
Participant

Contacts upload to S3

SOLVE

Thanks both for your suggestions.

Having looked into the options, they're a bit expensive for our needs and would probably require just as much work on our part.

For now, we'll stick with the webhooks idea and see how we get on.

Thanks again

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
SergeyK
Participant

Contacts upload to S3

SOLVE

An easy way to automatically load HubSpot data to S3 is to use Skyvia. It is a no code web-based product with a free plan available. It supports multiple connectors, including file storages for CSV operations.

0 Upvotes
Colins
Solution
Participant

Contacts upload to S3

SOLVE

Thanks both for your suggestions.

Having looked into the options, they're a bit expensive for our needs and would probably require just as much work on our part.

For now, we'll stick with the webhooks idea and see how we get on.

Thanks again

0 Upvotes
lynton
Solution

Contacts upload to S3

SOLVE

Your best bet for this is to find off-the-shelf software. Example, stitch data has a HubSpot to S3 sync: https://hubspot.to-s3.com/

Otherwise, your only option is to build some custom code to do this.

dennisedson
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Contacts upload to S3

SOLVE

Hello @Colins 

I am gathering this is not just a one of situation.  Webhooks is the way I would go, but maybe zapier or piesync have something to offer?  Could also take a look at the HubSpot app ecosystem and see if anything matches you needs.

@lynton , do you have any advice?