APIs & Integrations

Qele
メンバー

Contacts and Deals API

解決

Dear Hubspot Community,

I'm new to Hubspot and I'm trying to use the APIs for getting some data into PowerBI.

I'm able to retrieve data that have to do with Contacts and Sales but how are those two connected? I was expecting to find within the Sales Properties a field that is using the Contact ID in order to be able to create a link between them or something similar. Am I  missing something here?

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thank you!

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
lscanlan
解決策
元HubSpot社員
元HubSpot社員

Contacts and Deals API

解決

Hi @Qele,

I think what you're missing here is that CRM objects are associated to each other. So for example a contact can be associated to deals or to a company. You could for example do that manually in the UI in the right sidebar of a contact record in the app. Or if you'd like to read up on the CRM Associations API, you can find the docs here: https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/methods/crm-associations/crm-associations-overview .

Does that help? If you want some help understanding this or using the API, let me know.

Leland Scanlan

HubSpot Developer Support

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
2件の返信
lscanlan
解決策
元HubSpot社員
元HubSpot社員

Contacts and Deals API

解決

Hi @Qele,

I think what you're missing here is that CRM objects are associated to each other. So for example a contact can be associated to deals or to a company. You could for example do that manually in the UI in the right sidebar of a contact record in the app. Or if you'd like to read up on the CRM Associations API, you can find the docs here: https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/methods/crm-associations/crm-associations-overview .

Does that help? If you want some help understanding this or using the API, let me know.

Leland Scanlan

HubSpot Developer Support
0 いいね!
Qele
メンバー

Contacts and Deals API

解決

Hi @lscanlan ,

Thank you very much for your response.

After some digging through the "Deals" fields I was able to get the "associatedVids" value I was looking for!

Thank you for the guidance!

Have a nice day 🙂

0 いいね!