APIs & Integrations

SVidhun

Contact scope migration

I had opted out of auto-migration for my apps - and opted to perform manual migration of my apps to allow any issues with new integrat. However I still did received the email on auto migration of my apps and do not see 'Ready for scope migration' listed next to my apps. I was wondering if these somehow got slated for auto migration or is there a delay in processing these ?

0 Upvotes
7 Replies 7
SVidhun

Contact scope migration

Dennis

Thank you for your response. I was wondering when can we expect to see the 'Ready for scope migration' for the apps that were opted out of automatic migration.

Regards

Sahelu

0 Upvotes
dennisedson
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Contact scope migration

@SVidhun   Was just informed it is taking a bit more time than initially expected 😥

Was told that we should be set next week.  Apologies for the delay!

0 Upvotes
SVidhun

Contact scope migration

Hi Dennis - I was wondering if this migration is further delayed ? Thank you.

0 Upvotes
dennisedson
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Contact scope migration

Looks like that is the case, @SVidhun 

I double checked the list and your email address is on  there associated with several apps so  we know that you will get notified.  Thanks for your patience!

0 Upvotes
SVidhun

Contact scope migration

Thank you. Also -  was trying to create a new app - but in required scope section - I still only see 'contacts' - it does not give me the option to pick the new granular scope - crm.object.contact.read'. So  I was wondering until my developer account is migrated - will I not be able to see the new scopes - 'crm.object.contact.read' and 'crm.object.contact.write' ?

0 Upvotes
dennisedson
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Contact scope migration

The auto migration is still rolling out so there is a chance that your account has not been affected, yet. 

0 Upvotes
dennisedson
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Contact scope migration

@SVidhun ,

I can confirm that there has been a delay in this.  You should be good to go this week! 

0 Upvotes