APIs & Integrations

GISCAD-MPereira
Participant

Contact record left sidebar

SOLVE
  • How can we edit this bar and all owners stay with the same pattern, a single bar with the same fields for all users
0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
AdamLPW
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi @GISCAD-MPereira,

I think you've posted in the wrong forum... you're looking for assistance with CRM, not API/Integrations??

Anyway, this link should have you covered.  Note particularly the bit which covers customising defaults: "When you customize default record sidebars, the properties that appear in the left sidebar of records will be consistent for all users in your HubSpot account. "

Hope this helps 😁

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
"The rest of my advice has no basis more reliable than my own meandering experience. I will dispense this experience... now!"

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
AdamLPW
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi @GISCAD-MPereira,

I think you've posted in the wrong forum... you're looking for assistance with CRM, not API/Integrations??

Anyway, this link should have you covered.  Note particularly the bit which covers customising defaults: "When you customize default record sidebars, the properties that appear in the left sidebar of records will be consistent for all users in your HubSpot account. "

Hope this helps 😁

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
"The rest of my advice has no basis more reliable than my own meandering experience. I will dispense this experience... now!"
GISCAD-MPereira
Participant

SOLVE

Yes, thanks

0 Upvotes