APIs & Integrations

saranglad786
メンバー

Contact created automatically on a HubSpot live account from a local website using tracking code?

I did not implement tracking code on my project but whenever account information was submitted then contact was created on HubSpot.
I was not added HubSpot live account hapikey and HubSpot private access token anywhere from my project then how to tracking code apply on my project and why contact information submit from project to HubSpot live account instead of HubSpot test account?

I want to know how HubSpot tracking code works on a project and how they integrate automatically and start collecting data from different forms?

I have read following blog - https://knowledge.hubspot.com/forms/use-non-hubspot-forms

where they mentioned "When you install the HubSpot tracking code on your external page or use the HubSpot WordPress plugin, submissions to non-HubSpot forms will be collected in HubSpot" this but I wonder how they collect data without integrating externally implemented embed tracking code.

0 いいね!
1件の返信
Jaycee_Lewis
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

Contact created automatically on a HubSpot live account from a local website using tracking code?

Hi, @saranglad786. Are you asking if the tracking code is loaded via the HubSpot WordPress Integration? If so, this is correct. If you want your non-HubSpot forms to not be tracked into HubSpot, you can disable this feature in-app — Enable or disable non-HubSpot forms. 

Best,

Jaycee

linkedin

Jaycee Lewis

Developer Community Manager

Community | HubSpot

0 いいね!