APIs & Integrations

lbrown27
Colaborador(a)

Contact cleanup - integration

resolver

Does anyone have experience using a third party to validate email (and phone even) and pass it via API to our database - not HS directly, but database to Hubspot via existing API. We want a strong email validation tool that can be automated and if real-time validation is an option all the better. We're using 250ok but they are recommending Briteverify - any thoughts or other options you've found to be good?

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
Mike_Donnelly
Solução
Top colaborador(a)

resolver

Hi @lbrown27 - There are numerous tools that will do this, but I'd recommend taking a look at XVerify, Kickbox and MailFloss (which has the best integration I've seen).  

Another option you might want to consider and something we use for this purpose and many others is Insycle.

Happy to address any questions you might have.

Exibir solução no post original

0 Avaliação positiva
4 Respostas 4
Mike_Donnelly
Solução
Top colaborador(a)

resolver

Hi @lbrown27 - There are numerous tools that will do this, but I'd recommend taking a look at XVerify, Kickbox and MailFloss (which has the best integration I've seen).  

Another option you might want to consider and something we use for this purpose and many others is Insycle.

Happy to address any questions you might have.

0 Avaliação positiva
lbrown27
Colaborador(a)

resolver

Thank you! do all of these offer real-time validation and API? We were also looking at briteverify which seems to do all the things, but always good to know alternatives. 

0 Avaliação positiva
Mike_Donnelly
Top colaborador(a)

resolver

Happy to help.  I'm pretty sure they all do real-time.  

0 Avaliação positiva
JessicaH
Alunos da HubSpot
Alunos da HubSpot

resolver

Hi @lbrown27,

I want to tag in a few subject matter experts who may be able to assist with this!

Hi @dan_sitton @Mike_Donnelly, do you have any suggestions for @lbrown27?

Thanks!

Jess 

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, in dem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Avaliação positiva