APIs & Integrations

nicon-consult
Mitglied

Contact Synch with calendly

lösung

Hi there, is there any way to auto import contacts which register on calendly for a meeting into hubspot?

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
IsaacTakushi
Lösung
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

lösung

Hi, @nicon-consult.

Thanks for reaching out.

Calendly is the authority on their integration with HubSpot but I'll try to point you in the right direction.

To clarify, are you referring to Calendly syncing contacts to HubSpot?

If so, the Calendly integration already appears to do this. Per their HubSpot App Marketplace description:

• Create leads, contacts, and activities in HubSpot when a meeting is scheduled
  • Update activities on the contact in HubSpot when a meeting is rescheduled or canceled

Calendly's website also supports this:

When meetings are scheduled using Calendly, new leads or contacts and activities are created in HubSpot. If the record already exists, the lead or contact will be updated and the new activity added to the existing record.

If you're seeing unexpected behavior, I recommend reaching out to Calendly support at support@calendly.com.

Otherwise, please let me know if I've misunderstood your question.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

1 Antwort
IsaacTakushi
Lösung
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

lösung

Hi, @nicon-consult.

Thanks for reaching out.

Calendly is the authority on their integration with HubSpot but I'll try to point you in the right direction.

To clarify, are you referring to Calendly syncing contacts to HubSpot?

If so, the Calendly integration already appears to do this. Per their HubSpot App Marketplace description:

• Create leads, contacts, and activities in HubSpot when a meeting is scheduled
  • Update activities on the contact in HubSpot when a meeting is rescheduled or canceled

Calendly's website also supports this:

When meetings are scheduled using Calendly, new leads or contacts and activities are created in HubSpot. If the record already exists, the lead or contact will be updated and the new activity added to the existing record.

If you're seeing unexpected behavior, I recommend reaching out to Calendly support at support@calendly.com.

Otherwise, please let me know if I've misunderstood your question.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager