APIs & Integrations

hridayesh
Participante

Connect HS Ecommerce Bridge Directly With Recurly

resolver

Hi There,

Could you please help me into setting up Ecommerce Bridge which connects with a custom store i.e. Recurly directly.

Please look into this as urgent basis.

Thanks!

CC: @Derek_Gervais 

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
Derek_Gervais
Solução
Alunos da HubSpot
Alunos da HubSpot

resolver

Hey @hridayesh ,

Sure thing! The first place to start here is the Ecommerce Bridge API Overview page. The overview covers important topics like mapping data/properties to HubSpot, defining stores, and syncing data. Once you've become familiar with the fundamentals, I'd jump into the Ecommerce Bridge API Reference doc. The reference doc has more specific endpoint info for the settings, sync, and import APIs.

While my team doesn't help with the actual building, please don't hesitate to post here with any specific technical questions you have during the process!

Exibir solução no post original

1 Resposta 1
Derek_Gervais
Solução
Alunos da HubSpot
Alunos da HubSpot

resolver

Hey @hridayesh ,

Sure thing! The first place to start here is the Ecommerce Bridge API Overview page. The overview covers important topics like mapping data/properties to HubSpot, defining stores, and syncing data. Once you've become familiar with the fundamentals, I'd jump into the Ecommerce Bridge API Reference doc. The reference doc has more specific endpoint info for the settings, sync, and import APIs.

While my team doesn't help with the actual building, please don't hesitate to post here with any specific technical questions you have during the process!