APIs & Integrations

MBinStellar
Membre

Composite Request (Multiple API request in Single Call)

Résolue

Is composite request is possible in hubspot. I want to create contacts and deal within single api call. In Salesforce composite request functionality is avaliable. If composite request not allowed in hubspot than is there any alternate option to do so?

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
Teun
Solution
Expert reconnu | Partenaire solutions Diamond

Résolue

Hi @dennisedson ,

I use the batch endpoints quite a lot, but that won't solve this problem. I am afraid that currently you have to make multiple requests to create a deal and contact.

Learn more about HubSpot by following me on LinkedIn or YouTube

Did my answer solve your issue? Help the community by marking it as the solution.

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

5 Réponses
Jaycee_Lewis
Gestionnaire de communauté
Gestionnaire de communauté

Résolue

Hey, @MBinStellar 👋 To confirm, you are not missing an option. Looking at past replies, such as this one, you'll need to do this with separate calls. 

Thank you! — Jaycee

linkedin

Jaycee Lewis

Developer Community Manager

Community | HubSpot

0 Votes
MBinStellar
Membre

Résolue

Hi, @Jaycee_Lewis the link you provided can be used to associate the objects but to add records in multiple objects this will not work. But it will not be a proper format. It will look like we made a patch forcefully to make it happen. I just want to ask you can we make a api bridge on other platform and make it possible or is there any pre made hubspot app for the same.

0 Votes
dennisedson
Équipe de développement de HubSpot
Équipe de développement de HubSpot

Résolue

@Teun , what is your typical strategy for making your integration as efficient as possible regarding API calls?

0 Votes
Teun
Solution

Résolue

Hi @dennisedson ,

I use the batch endpoints quite a lot, but that won't solve this problem. I am afraid that currently you have to make multiple requests to create a deal and contact.

Learn more about HubSpot by following me on LinkedIn or YouTube

Did my answer solve your issue? Help the community by marking it as the solution.

MBinStellar
Membre

Résolue

Hello @dennisedson ,

I have to create deals records and contacts records with one Api call. As I am using salesforce also, Saleforce provides composite request and I am moving some part of salesforce to hubspot gradually. So if I change the format of salesforce then it will not work in my existing salesforce system. And if I create sperate calls for hubspot than it will be too much problematic due to calling sperate api for each and every thing. I have no option other than composite request right now.

Is there logic that I can make this possible in particluar json format. The possible json format I can make is like :-
{
     "contacts":{

"properties": {
               "firstname": "Contacts",
               "lastname" : "123"
          }
     },
     "deals":{
          "properties": {
               "firstname": "deals",
               "lastname" : "123"
          }