APIs & Integrations

taxworld

Chatflow with User track details

SOLVE

Hi guys. My website has paid session with Dialogflow with different actions but I would like to use only one chatflow for all website, but, if this user is a paid user, we are able to se other features. 

The integration with Dialogflow, using webhooks, I did, but, I don't know how to identify my current user without asking email or other details. Because most of the times, I have my user information in Hubspot, including which is the type of subscription and I don't want to ask him again, what is his email. Can I do that?

Thanks

1 Accepted solution
IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Welcome, @taxworld.

If you already know a visitor's email, you can leverage the Tracking Code's identify function, but it's currently imperfect when it comes to chat. The team is working on a dedicated solution for this, however.

Would you mind reviewing this similar thread and letting me know if you have additional questions?

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Welcome, @taxworld.

If you already know a visitor's email, you can leverage the Tracking Code's identify function, but it's currently imperfect when it comes to chat. The team is working on a dedicated solution for this, however.

Would you mind reviewing this similar thread and letting me know if you have additional questions?

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager
ArtoonDev
Participant

SOLVE

Any update on this?

0 Upvotes