APIs & Integrations

nnahmed
Mitglied

Chatbot , Calling Consecutive webbooks

Hi 

Tried in calling multiple webhooks, one webhook will take the input of another webhook. By setting the values nextModuleNickname = "next_module", responseExpected = true

but each time same webhook is called repeatedly 

But if i make responseExpected=false. I can see all the consecutive webhooks are being called one after the other. 

Please help me.

0 Upvotes
4 Antworten
dennisedson
HubSpot-Produktteam
HubSpot-Produktteam

@nnahmed 

Can you be more specific with your ultimate goal?  Maybe an example of the process?

0 Upvotes
nnahmed
Mitglied

Thank you Dennis

Please see more insight to get an idea.  We are trying to provide some real time data in the chatbot e.g

We Took the Student Id as input form user.

Based on the Student Id, I need to call a webhook to show all the available courses. Once a user selects any course, I need to call the second webhook to show all the available instructors.
Once user select the instructor and then I need call the next webhook to show the available timings and next estimated fees etc

Users can go back and can start again, or contact support at any time. no action is working. 

Please let me know if I need more input.

Regards

0 Upvotes
nnahmed
Mitglied

Hi Dennis 

From the below post i m able to make a call of second webhook. Now  struck on the second webhook as  it alway call to itsself.

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/APIs-Integrations/ChatFlow-quot-responseExpected-quot-it-does-not-w...

Regards

0 Upvotes
dennisedson
HubSpot-Produktteam
HubSpot-Produktteam

@Kevin-C , any  thoughts on this one?

0 Upvotes