APIs & Integrations

samuelskantz
Teilnehmer/-in

Chat window close icon (X) not visible on mobile

lösung

We are using the Hubspot Chat Widget on our site (www.wint.se).

Since we have a quite colorful site, we want our chat window to be plain white. However, if we set white (#ffffff) as our color of choice in the chat settings, the close icon (X) isn't visible in mobile, since the icon is white by default.

Here's a screenshot of how it looks to bring some more context.

IMG_1890.PNG

And this is how it looks if we change our chat color to light grey (#ededed).

IMG_1891.PNG

Is there a way to change the color of the X button in order to make it visible when the chat window is white?

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
WendyGoh
Lösung
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

lösung

Hey @samuelskantz,

Thanks for sharing this use case with us! I have reached out to our product team and they have deployed a fix for this. Now when the chat window is set to #ffffff (white), you should be able to see the close icon (X). I have tested it out on my own portal and I'm able to see the close icon (X) on mobile just fine:

example.png

Let me know if all's well for you.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

0 Upvotes
3 Antworten
WendyGoh
Lösung
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

lösung

Hey @samuelskantz,

Thanks for sharing this use case with us! I have reached out to our product team and they have deployed a fix for this. Now when the chat window is set to #ffffff (white), you should be able to see the close icon (X). I have tested it out on my own portal and I'm able to see the close icon (X) on mobile just fine:

example.png

Let me know if all's well for you.

0 Upvotes
samuelskantz
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Hey @WendyGoh,

It works perfectly for me as well now. Thanks a lot for fast feedback!

0 Upvotes
WendyGoh
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

lösung

Hey @samuelskantz,

While it is currently not possible to change the (X) close icon color as the chat widget is within an iframe and we cannot edit css in an iframe. I'd like to pass this feedback along to our product team and I'll keep you posted of any updates here. 

0 Upvotes