APIs & Integrations

SureshA

Chat flow

SOLVE

We are planing one to one cummunication through chat. How I can send and receive data from chat flow to node application .

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Chat flow

SOLVE

Hi, @SureshA.

Are you referring to sending and receiving HubSpot chat messages (conversations) through a Node.js application?

If so, this is not possible at this time as there isn't a public API for interacting with chat.

The Conversations JavaScript API allows you to control how and where the chat widget appears on your site or in your single page application, but it does not give access to the messages themselves.

While I believe the team would like to open up a full chat API at some time in the future, I currently do not have a timeline to share. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Chat flow

SOLVE

Hi, @SureshA.

Are you referring to sending and receiving HubSpot chat messages (conversations) through a Node.js application?

If so, this is not possible at this time as there isn't a public API for interacting with chat.

The Conversations JavaScript API allows you to control how and where the chat widget appears on your site or in your single page application, but it does not give access to the messages themselves.

While I believe the team would like to open up a full chat API at some time in the future, I currently do not have a timeline to share. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager