APIs & Integrations

oren_hac
Participante

Change company photo from API

resolver

Hello,

I’m using an enrichment service which allows me to collect data about contacts & companies - including a company logo.

I would like to be able to automatically set the logo for companies that I’ve created using the API.
Is it possible to do so?

1 Solução aceita
IsaacTakushi
Solução
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

resolver

Hi all,

@Kaspar_L_Palgi, is correct. Avatar images still cannot be retrieved, set, or updated for contacts or companies through the APIs.

If you would like to see this functionality added, please upvote and comment on this feature request, following these best practices. If your use case is different than that idea, feel free to post a new request.

That said, HubSpot still tries to fill contact and company avatars from its proprietary database and via social media and other sites. Gravatars, for example, are often picked up for contacts while logos are picked up for companies. See this article for more information.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager

Exibir solução no post original

0 Avaliação positiva
6 Respostas 6
IsaacTakushi
Solução
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

resolver

Hi all,

@Kaspar_L_Palgi, is correct. Avatar images still cannot be retrieved, set, or updated for contacts or companies through the APIs.

If you would like to see this functionality added, please upvote and comment on this feature request, following these best practices. If your use case is different than that idea, feel free to post a new request.

That said, HubSpot still tries to fill contact and company avatars from its proprietary database and via social media and other sites. Gravatars, for example, are often picked up for contacts while logos are picked up for companies. See this article for more information.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager
0 Avaliação positiva
acom
Membro

resolver

any update on retreiving the logo?

kasparp
Membro

resolver

Wow, so basically avatars for both companies and contacts there's no traffic TO/FROM Hubspot via API? That makes it again so hard to pick the best CRM.... have spent past 3 days testing/using 3 different CRMs and everybody have their minuses:D

0 Avaliação positiva
Derek_Gervais
Alunos da HubSpot
Alunos da HubSpot

resolver

Hi all,

There isn't currently any public API for managing object record images. Most images can be changed in-app, however. If you have the inclination, I would encourage you to check out the Ideas Forum on the HubSpot Community. There, you can create a post including your use case that product and other customers can see.

0 Avaliação positiva
oren_hac
Participante

resolver

:frowning:
Any formal response on this one?
It would be really helpful not to have blank avatars for all the API created companies...

redfoxius
Membro

resolver

Looks like hs_avatar_filemanager_key company property must keep company’s avatar, but according to this thread still impossible to work with avatars via API