APIs & Integrations

MYala

Cannot locate private app on developer account

We recieved an email from HubSpot saying a private app access token needs to be rotated. However, it is saying the private app is associated with our developer account. I can see the private application under our "Connected Apps" tab in settings, but looking under "Private Apps" it shows nothing as we are in a developer account and developer accounts currently cannot make private apps. Has hubspot allowed private apps created on developer accounts in the past?

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
dsmarion
Top Contributor | Gold Partner
Top Contributor | Gold Partner

A private app will not be associated with your developer account.  Instead go to your HubSpot portal, click on settings, then on integrations - private apps.  You will find your app settings there.

Scott Marion
Senior Developer @ Thread Connected Marketing
0 Upvotes
Jaycee_Lewis
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @MYala 👋 From your Dev Account,  try clicking the Test Account icon and then check in the associated test accounts. You are correct, the Dev Accounts do not have Private Apps, but the associated App Test Accounts do. If you have more than one, you'll need to check each of them and look for the matching Private App. 

CleanShot 2024-05-15 at 10.48.33 2@2x.png

Best,

Jaycee

linkedin

Jaycee Lewis

Developer Community Manager

Community | HubSpot

0 Upvotes
MYala

Hello!

Currently on the developer account I have no test accounts made, its practically an empty developer account except for this private app I cannot seem to find. It is an account used by our whole orgnanization so it is possible one existed previously and was later deleted.

Thank you for the response!

0 Upvotes