APIs & Integrations

jonmiller

Can you exclude blogs by tag in the default Blog List view?

My client is wanting to exclude all blogs related to specific tags in the blog list view in HubSpot and only show those excluded blogs if the user selects the tag in the filter by blog dropdown we've created. Is this possible?

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
jonmiller

Thank you for the insight. I will get these articles a read and see if I can hack something together.

phishin

Hey how did you solve this? I keep trying different things and got my custom filter section to work, but it just renders the listing view without filtering anything...

it does change the url slug to myblogname/tag/tagnamehere

0 Upvotes
cbarley
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Hey @jonmiller, have you taken a look at the following topics that I believe go over something similar?

Excluding a blog topic from a Topics list

Hi!   I'm creating a template for blog posts listing.   One of the topics is for service use only ("Highlight"), I use it to show in particular listing.   I need to show the first topic for each post but not "Highlight". So I need to remove this...

This may help guide you in the right direction. One thing that may not work here is that HubL logic might only work on the first "page" in your blog. Since you use infinite scroll, blog posts on each subsequent "page" may not be taken into consideration on page load, so it's possible that some JavaScript/ Jquery would be needed instead.

cbarley
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Hi @jonmiller, that type of filtering should be possible. Can you send a link to the template so that I can take a closer look for you?

0 Upvotes
jonmiller

Awesome! Here you go: https://blog.tenantbase.com/

To clarify, I am looking for the blog list to exclude all City specific tags on initial load. The only way to view the city tagged blogs would be to select the tag in the filter section.

I appreciate you looking into this for me.

0 Upvotes