APIs & Integrations

floresgroup

Can you add e-sign to a Hubspot Web Form?

SOLVE

Is it possible to add e-sign to the bottom of a hubspot web form - that sits on a website.

I have seen adding a PDF for signature into a workflow. But we wanted to include it all into one web process.

1 Accepted solution
Derek_Gervais
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

Hey @floresgroup ,

HubSpot forms don't natively support esign, but you could create a custom HTML form with the esign functionality you need, and then submit that to the HubSpot Forms API?

Depending on your use case, you could also consider using an esignature app that integrates with HubSpot: https://blog.hubspot.com/sales/electronic-signature

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7
TWatson2
Participant

SOLVE

Hi Hubspot - is there any update on this functionality request from 5 years ago?

SkeeStylus
Contributor | Partner
Contributor | Partner

SOLVE

We can already upload files.  While I know the product team is trying to remain focused, perhaps there's a solutions partner that could develop this. 

grantfrontrow
Contributor

SOLVE

Would also like to see this. Natively integrate e-signatures into the HubSpot forms.  

Derek_Gervais
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

Hey @floresgroup ,

HubSpot forms don't natively support esign, but you could create a custom HTML form with the esign functionality you need, and then submit that to the HubSpot Forms API?

Depending on your use case, you could also consider using an esignature app that integrates with HubSpot: https://blog.hubspot.com/sales/electronic-signature

grantfrontrow
Contributor

SOLVE

Too complicated. Can HubSpot build a natively integrated solution? Should just be able to drag an "e-signature" field into a HubSpot form.   

LauraVarnon
Participant

SOLVE

Please, please, please! Other less advanced apps had this essential functionality. 

Abarefootwalk
Participant

SOLVE

I agree! I've been in contact with several 3rd parties to see the best option for us (we have an online application that requires a signature) but all of the signature requests have to be sent...and that's not how our form works. So it's either pay for 2 3rd parties (1 to create the fillable pdf with signature and 1 to zap the contents of the form to create a contact) which is equivalent to $1000 yearly (for ONE form with a restricted number of sigs) or hire a developer to create custom HTML. Just seems silly since the form itself has all the functionality we need...we JUST need a signature added. Come on HubSpot, please add!!