APIs & Integrations

PChalasani
Colaborador

Can we get Nurture/Workflow info from email events API ?

I am looking at EMAIL events that I pulled via the API, and wanted to know -- is there a way to figure out that a set of email subject lines are all part of a given workflow/nurture sequence? Is there some type of "WorkFlowID" or "nurture-sequence-id" that we can get via the API ?

4 Respuestas 4
PChalasani
Colaborador

Searching around, found that there is in fact a whole Workflows API that I was not aware of. That is probably what I need to look into.

0 Me gusta
himanshurauthan
Líder intelectual | Partner nivel Elite

I'm glad @PChalasani that you found the solution.

Digital Marketing & Inbound Expert In Growth Hacking Technology
0 Me gusta
himanshurauthan

Hi @PChalasani,

If you are using this endpoint <https://legacydocs.hubspot.com/docs/methods/email/get_event_by_id > to get event by id, it has emailCampaignId that is an ID referencing the email campaign of which the email message is part.

This overview can be helpful for you - https://legacydocs.hubspot.com/docs/methods/email/email_events_overview

Regards,

Digital Marketing & Inbound Expert In Growth Hacking Technology
PChalasani
Colaborador

Thanks, but I think the emailCampagnId only refers to a an email with a specific subject line. Suppose a nurture sequences includes subjects like: “Thank you for your interest”, then “Here is some fun info”, and “What do you think?”,  then EACH of these gets a DIFFERENT campaignID, even though they are part of a SINGLE NURTURE SEQUENCE. I am looking for a way to identify that these email subjects are part of a single sequence, and I want an identifier for this sequence.

Context: my use case here is analyzing a client’s hubspot data, not my own.

0 Me gusta